Arctic Greyling Profile

Fan O’Fish Profile

About me: Hello! I am an Arctic Grayling.

Who I’d like to meet: A female Grayling with fins a bit smaller than mine. (which shouldn’t be hard). But I do hope she has lovely specks and flecks of color!

My name is Trevor but I have several different aliases, here are a few:

Interests

General: Bugs, Fishing lures, Bobbers, and manufactured flies.

Music: Sounds of Summer album by the Beach Boys

Movies: Finding Nemo

Television: Elmo’s World

Books: Moby Dick

Hero: Willy the Whale

Details

I’m here for:

• Dating: Dating only, I am kind of flaky and flit and float around a lot. I tend not to get to serious, which causes problems cause females can be clingy.

-Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

-Body Type: I am colorful with speckles. I am normally about 15 to 20 inches tall and usually weigh about 2 to 3 pounds.

-Ethnicity: Thymallus arcticus

-Religion: None

-Zodiac Sign: Gemini

-Children: I have overpopulated many areas. My favorite time to reproduce is in the spring, when the birds are chirping and the waters are fresh, clear, cold, and fast moving.

-Education: I have a degree in Culinary Arts and I love to cook either baked, broiled, or pan-fried foods. My favorite seasoning is lemon pepper!

-Income: I have a limited income. I spend most of my time in the leisurely line of work.

-Smoke/Drink: I do not smoke but I drink the occasional toxin or two.

-Schools/Education: I get along well with other trout or fish that I have grown up with so we stuck together and attended several colleges in the area.   We attended these schools in moderate numbers and our teachers always thought we were “the life of the party’.

Other

Photos

Range:

hrbrown

Hello! My name is Heather Brown and I currently live in the growing community of Wasilla. I have three children and have lived in Alaska all my life. I have visited almost every place in the state you can access by road and love Alaska! I love to fish, hunt, and spend lots of time outdoors. I am sad to say that I have limited experience with fish which is why I am taking this course. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Heather

More Posts

2 thoughts on “Arctic Greyling Profile”

Leave a Reply